[REVIEW] Pony Effect Everlasting Cushion Foundation

Here it is! One of the most luxurious Korean cushions out there! This time, I shall be reviewing on Pony's cushion, Pony Effect Everlasting Cushion. Apparently, it is made for those who have dry skin, giving the dewy and glowy finish, but we'll see how it works on my combination skin soon. To be honest, I gave like a very, long moment of thought whether I should buy this or not since it's really pricey and all. However, my love for Pony won everything. I bought it OTL. I guess, let's get it started then?




Do take that note that I have COMBINATION SKIN type, oily T zone and dry U zone. 
Product + Packaging:
Pony Effect Everlasting Cushion Fundation (15gx2)
This thing includes a free refill and puff! So I guess it was worth to buy after all.
I'm living for the packaging. It's so pretty! I love how it has this reflecting effect but here's the thing. It does look brilliant at first look-- the moment when you touch it, it does feel a little cheap? You know, it's just the outer appearance that feels luxurious. Moving on, let's see what it claims to do and be:

1. Dewy and glowy finish.
2. It has 'makeup holding system' for long lasting effect.
3. No darkening effect.
4. It contains whitening and firming effects.

Sun Protection: 
SPF50 PA+++
Shade:
Nude Beige (21-22)
I found out that Pony has released new darker shades recently! I could've waited for a bit and get my hands on Buff at least but when I went to purchase this, you're gonna need to add some money on new shades. So I thought, we'll go with this shade. It's not bad, thankfully. Maybe it's a tiny bit lighter than my skin but I could live with this! It's like applying one of those brightening creams. This one has a yellow tone base by the way.



Longevity:
 It lasts longer-- with powder on if you have combination or oily skin. When I first applied this, it already started to crease on my forehead due to being super moisturizing foundation. Specifically, it settled into my fine lines. I had no choice but to powder my T zone for good. However, ladies, I tell you one real deal. The makeup holding system and no darkening effects work just fine! It did oxidize but not as in darkening your face way. With some powder on and a primer, it lasts for more than 10 hours. You can just blot the oil with a piece of tissue paper or a blotting paper and the makeup will still be there. For oily skin, maybe you need to touch up your makeup just a little bit. You won't need much.

Texture:
Light-weighted texture. Unless if you build it up for more coverage, it'll feel heavy in some ways. The foundation feels moisturizing whenever I apply it and it has this one moment of coolness when you dab it on your face. Just for like a minute or so? It'll fade after that.

Coverage:


Medium to high. For me, one layer is good enough since it can cover my blemishes but once again, ladies and gents, if you have severe dark circles or any imperfections, you can go for a second layer but please don't go any further. Grab your concealer, alright? Because by the time you dab on your third layer, you'll end up looking like a silicon pasted skin. It'll look super cakey.

Finish:
Dewy and glowing. Though, that only lasts for a moment. Maybe around 10 or 20 minutes after that it'll just look smooth finish? The dewy effect will be there still but, just a little bit. Go ahead and spray your setting mist if you want to because that'll work.

Skin type Recommendation:
Normal, dry and combination (maybe). I have combination skin in my case and it works for me as long as I powder my T zone. It lasts really well when I do. I won't really recommend this to those with oily skin type because you're gonna need to layer your powder properly. Like, another layer of makeup. You know how it'll feel like if you have too much makeup on your face.

So, we'll go to the result! I usually wear this for classes since it lasts really well. Sometimes, whenever I feel lazy (that's like almost the whole time), I'll use this one and add some powder. Overall, I'll give this 3/5. Firstly, due to the applying powder thing and secondly, due to the 'feels cheap when you touch it matter. Anyway, thanks for reading and have a nice day, peaches!


 

Follow Me

Contact Me
missroyaljinny@gmail.com

Comments

  1. Làn thu thủy, nét xuân sơn,
    Hoa ghen thua thắm, liễu hờn kém xanh.
    Một, hai nghiêng nước nghiêng thành,
    Sắc đành đòi một, tài đành họa hai.
    SEO Services 2021

    ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts